THIS GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED
Many of you know that menu planning is the key to success in the kitchen. Without it many of us (myself included) would run around like chickens with our heads cut off.
For the past few weeks I’ve been offering a weekly crock pot menu plan and shopping list. Even though I have had great success cooking this way for quite sometime now all families needs are different. There is not one menu plan that will work for every single person.
Kristy at Mommy Hates Cooking has come up with a wonderful eBook called Menu Planning 101. When Kristy reached out to me and asked if I’d like to review her new eBook I jumped at the oppurtunity. It takes menu planning to the next level.
She has done a fantastic job of explaining the Who, How and Why of menu planning. This wonderful ebook even includes two sample menus (a monthly and a weekly) and printable menus to get you started with your own menu planning.
The great thing about what Kristy has done with this eBook is it allows everyone to meet their own individual needs. No more being frustrated with getting to the grocery store and wondering if you’re forgetting something or wondering at 3:00 PM what you’re having for dinner that evening.
It truly is that easy to utilize and put into action your own menu plans with Kristy’s great advice and guidance. Whether you’re a beginner or and avid couponer she has great information for you. Kristy really has made menu planning so easy with her tips and information in Menu Planning 101.
Kristy has been gracious enough to give one of you a free copy of Menu Planning 101. Here is how you enter for your chance to win:
- Go to Mommy Hates Cooking and come back over here and tell me (in the comments directly below this post) what recipe of Kristy’s you will be adding to your menu plan.
- Like Mommy Hates Cooking on Facebook and leave a comment below that you have
- Like Crock Pot Recipe Exchange on Facebook and leave a comment below that you have
- Follow Mommy Hates Cooking on Twitter and leave a comment below that you do
- Follow Crock Pot Recipe Exchange on Twitter and leave a message below that you do
- Follow Mommy Hates Cooking on Pinterest and leave a comment below that you do
- Follow Crock Pot Recipe Exchange on Pinterest and leave a comment below that you do
This giveaway will end on Thursday 9/22/2011 at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will be announced on Friday 9/23/2011. All entries will be verified. This contest is for US residents 18 years of age or older.
Disclaimer: I was given a free copy of Menu Planning 101 by Kristy at Mommy Hates Cooking for myself to review and a copy will be given at no charge to one lucky winner. Thanks Kristy!
If you can’t wait and want to get started on your own menu planning right away, please visit Mommy Hates Cooking and purchase your own copy of Menu Planning 101 now. Don’t forget that Kristy has a free printable weekly menu plan availiable and an allergy friendly meal plan. She also offers customized meal plans. Visit her product page here to see everything she offers. I promise it’ll make your life a LOT easier :o)