I love cheese. All cheeses. I’ve never met a cheese I didn’t like! The problem is I don’t eat many cheeses since my daughter has lactose sensitivities. Call me crazy, but I think it’s unfair for us to eat it in front of her when she loves it and can’t have it.
Well, this weekend I was in luck. My aunt called and said she was going to take a couple of days off and wanted to know if Maddy could come spend some time with her. It’s times like this I take the oppurtunity to eat cheese…. and LOTS of it!
I forgot to put the Feta
in the picture….
WHOOPS!This cheesy crock pot dip will be served at many get togethers. My husband went zonkers over it and ate half of a 2 1/2 quart crock pot of it. Here is how I did it:
- (1) 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 3 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- (1) 14.1 ounce can of diced tomatoes, drained
- (1) 4 ounce can of diced green chiles
- (1) 4.5 ounce jar of sliced mushrooms, drained
- (1) 6 ounce package of oven roasted chicken chunks
- (1) small onion, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- (1) cup of feta crumbles
This recipe shared at Recipe Swap #50.
P.S. The hubs suggested we have this as a baked potato topping the next time I set up a Baked Potato Bar.