As another year comes to a close I wanted to share with y’all the most popular crock pot recipes shared in 2011. Some that made the list I was surprised by, but some I was not.
Here is how it breaks down:
- Crock Pot Cheesecake in a Jar
- Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken
- Crock Pot Hamburger Patties
- Crock Pot Chicken, Broccoli and Cheese Tater Tot Casserole
- Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup
- Crock Pot Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Crock Pot Iced Cinnamon Biscuits
- Crock Pot Nutella Hot Chocolate
Now on to 2012!
I look forward to seeing what y’all have to share AND sharing what crock pot creations I have with you.
Keep on cROCKin’!
Find others top crock pot recipes of 2011 at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.