When I saw this twist on crock pot beef stew at My Homemade Happiness, I knew I had to share this with y’all.
- 2 lbs of beef stew meat
- 1 can of cream of tomato soup
- 1 – 16 ounce jar of salsa
- 1 can of diced green chilis
- 1 can of beef broth
- 1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning
- 1 small bag of frozen corn
- 2 – 3 medium potaoes, cut into chunks
- 1 can of black beans
Put everything except for beans into your crock pot. Cook on low for 6 – 7 hours or high for 4 – 5 hours. Stir the beans into the mixture for the last 15 minutes of cooking. Serve over rice and top with cheese if you want. You can also serve these with tortilla chips too.
For the original post go here. There you will find tips on how to freeze this dish if you want to make extra.
Great job Tasha! Thanks for the nice spin on regular ole crock pot beef stew!